1. The Service Provider (hereinafter BUNGEE SIGULDA) shall provide the Service Receiver (hereinafter CLIENT) with the possibility to use the
entertainment services – bungee jumping from a cable car (hereinafter referred to as the Service). For provision of the Service, CLIENT is connected to
a BUNGEE cord, and is allowed to jump out of the cable car; after which, the fall will be stopped by a BUNGEE cord. The Service includes CLIENT’S
lowering after the fall has been stopped, and subsequent disconnection from BUNGEE cord.
2. CLIENT shall follow the Terms of Service provided by BUNGEE SIGULDA as provided on the reverse side of this Agreement document, and
CLIENT, after reading them, shall confirm his/her consent with these instructions by signing under the Terms of Service on the copy of the Agreement
that remains with BUNGEE SIGULDA.
3. BUNGEE SIGULDA will start the provision of the Service after CLIENT has signed this Agreement and the Terms of Service and, if
BUNGEE SIGULDA requested, has paid for the Service. The agreement and the Terms of Service shall be applied to all subsequent cases of provision
of the Service after conclusion of this Agreement. Nevertheless BUNGEE SIGULDA may request that CLIENT repeatedly signs both the Agreement and
the Terms of Service, and may refuse the provision of the Service if CLIENT does not satisfy this request. Each time, the terms of the last signed
Agreement and the last signed Terms of Service shall apply.
4. CLIENT shall pay BUNGEE SIGULDA a fee for the Service in accordance with the pricelist, with the exception if BUNGEE SIGULDA agrees to
provide the Service to CLIENT for free. The pricelist shall be available at the location where the service is provided. A ticket given by BUNGEE SIGULDA,
cashier’s check, or any other approval document (coupon for advanced payment, gift card, confirmation given by BUNGEE SIGULDA for the fee received
at the web page or similarly) shall be considered as approval for payment of the service fee.
5. BUNGEE SIGULDA shall provide that the necessary equipment and the cable car used for the Service is in working condition, and shall ensure
continuous monitoring of the cable car during the provision of the Service. BUNGEE SIGULDA determines the moment when CLIENT is allowed to
perform the jump. BUNGEE SIGULDA shall bear no liability whatsoever for consequences due to interrupted performance of the cable car in case if the
interruption has been caused by a disturbance in the electric power supply, and if there is no fault on the behalf of BUNGEE SIGULDA in such interruption.
6. BUNGEE SIGULDA shall provide the necessary special equipment – the cable car, bungee cord and safety equipment, as well as everything that
is whatsoever necessary in order to follow the Terms of Service, excluding what has been defined as the obligation of CLIENT herein or in the
Terms of Service.
7. Before provision of the Service, CLIENT shall receive instructions on the correct performance of the jump and shall follow the instructions of
BUNGEE SIGULDA while performing a jump. The instructions provided are to be applied only in the particular case of a jump, therefore
BUNGEE SIGULDA shall bear no liability whatsoever for the consequences of the usage of the directions given during the instruction for other activities.
8. The Service shall be deemed as provided when a legal possibility to use the Service has been provided to CLIENT, and when BUNGEE SIGULDA
has performed all its aforesaid obligations in order to provide the Service.
9. BUNGEE SIGULDA shall have the right to refuse provision of the Service if CLIENT does not follow the requirements provided in the
Terms of Service, especially the requirement which states that CLIENT not be intoxicated with alcohol or drugs. If CLIENT violates the Terms of Service,
or acts in any other way that results in BUNGEE SIGULDA becoming reasonably suspicious of CLIENT’S ability to make use of the Service without
incurring harm to CLIENT’S or other person’s life, health, or property, BUNGEE SIGULDA has the right to terminate the provision of Service immediately
without refunding the paid Service fee.
10. CLIENT can have or provide insurance on his/her own, protecting against any risks related to bungee jumping. CLIENT also understands that
CLIENT’S existing insurance agreements may not be applicable to the risks involved in use of the Service and that CLIENT may not receive any
insurance compensation for any harm resulting from use of the Service.
11. Relations between BUNGEE SIGULDA and CLIENT in accordance with this agreement shall be considered in accordance with the laws and
regulations of the Republic of Latvia.
12. CLIENT UNDERSTANDS THAT WHILE USING THE SERVICE, CLIENT WILL HAVE AN INCREASED RISK OF INJURY OR EVEN DEATH, AND
THAT NEITHER ANY PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES NOR ANY LEVEL OF CARE CAN ENSURE FULL SAFETY DURING THE SERVICE. CLIENT
ACCEPTS ALL RISKS RELATED TO THE SERVICE. BUNGEE SIGULDA, THE OWNER OF THE CABLE CAR, THE OWNERS OF THE LAND AND
FACILITIES USED FOR PROVISION OF THE SERVICE, AS WELL AS EMPLOYEES OF ALL OF THE ABOVE PERSONS AND ANY OTHER PERSONS
INVOLVED IN PROVISION OF THE SERVICE ARE HEREBY FULLY AND FOREVER RELEASED FROM ANY LIABILITY FOR INJURIES, TRAUMAS,
OR ANY OTHER HARM THAT MAY BE CAUSED TO CLIENT’S LIFE, HEALTH AND PROPERTY, AS WELL AS IN THE CASE OF CLIENT’S DEATH.
THIS RELEASE FROM LIABILITY SHALL BE EFFECTIVE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE REPUBLIC OF
LATVIA. CLIENT HAS DISCUSSED THIS PROVISION WITH BUNGEE SIGULDA AND HAS AGREED TO IT.
By checking YES, CLIENT permits BUNGEE SIGULDA to record any of CLIENT’S actions in photographs, and video and audio recordings, as well as
permits to use such recordings worldwide in any manner upon BUNGEE SIGULDA discretion, without limitation of terms and without the obligation to
pay any compensation for the use of such recordings. CLIENT permits the use of CLIENT’S image, the images of his/her property, his/her voice
recordings and his/her name recorded in such way for any exhibitions, publicity, and marketing materials, without limitations. By checking NO, CLIENT
forbids the aforesaid.
By checking YES, CLIENT permits BUNGEE SIGULDA to use CLIENT’S personal information, and send CLIENT further information on
BUNGEE SIGULDA offers and activities. BUNGEE SIGULDA shall be the supervisor of all personal information processing. Processing of personal
information is based on CLIENT’S consent. By checking NO, CLIENT forbids the aforesaid. BUNGEE SIGULDA CLIENT
1. CLIENT shall use the service individually, at the specific time allowed for CLIENT. Several other persons may be present in the cable car during provision of the Service, however at the time when CLIENT receives the service nobody else is allowed to receive it, except for the select cases when CLIENT jumps in a joint gear with another user of the Service.
2. CLIENT undertakes to refrain from use of the Service in the following cases:
2.1. CLIENT is pregnant
2.2. CLIENT has asthma or any other respiratory disorders
2.3. CLIENT recently had any bone fractures or recent surgery made on CLIENT
2.4. CLIENT has had any spinal or leg joint traumas or any spinal disorders
2.5. CLIENT’S joints can be easily dislocated
2.6. CLIENT is heavier than 200 kg, or, in case of a jump in a joint gear with another user of the Service, total weight of both jumpers exceeds 200 kg
2.7. CLIENT’S weight is less than 35 kg. Lighter CLIENT may perform the jump together with another, adult user of the Service, complying with provisions of the clause 2.6 of these Terms of Service
2.8. CLIENT has disability or a health condition that limits CLIENT’S deftness, physical strength (especially cardiovascular fitness), required flexibility, or freedom of movement
2.9. CLIENT has any additional peculiarities that do not allow secure use of the necessary safety equipment on CLIENT
2.10. CLIENT is under the influence of alcohol or any other drugs, highly tired, sleepy, or has slow reactions, illness, or other unfavorable physiological conditions.
3. By signing these Terms of Service, CLIENT confirms that he/she has no restrictions provided in Clause 2 of these Terms of Service. In case if CLIENT has any restrictions provided in Clause 2, BUNGEE SIGULDA shall not be liable for any harm or damage caused to CLIENT as the result of provision of the Service and may refuse provision of the Service at any time with no compensation of the paid service fee.
4. CLIENT shall need the following clothing and equipment in order to receive the service:
4.1. CLIENT’S clothing shall be comfortable and shall not limit movement. CLIENT will use a bungee cord and the safety equipment – ankle harness and full body harness–provided by BUNGEE SIGULDA.
4.2. CLIENT shall, before receiving the service, remove all jewelry or trinkets (earrings, necklace, hair clips, rings etc.), shall empty pockets of his/her clothes, takes off clothes that limit movements (firm vests, jackets, etc.), shall take off spectacles (it is also desirable to remove contact lenses from the eyes), shall remove any prosthetics, and any other things that may deter the attention of CLIENT or may fall out during use of the Service. While receiving the service, CLIENT shall not take with him/her any things that are not required for use of the Service.
5. CLIENT, on his/her own, shall appropriately store his/her things that are not allowed to be taken with CLIENT during use of the Service. BUNGEE SIGULDA shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of CLIENT’S objects during use of the Service. Client is liable for the damage caused to other persons or to the environment, if any of the objects that CLIENT takes along falls on any other person, its property or is released into the environment.
6. While receiving the service, CLIENT shall focus on the necessary actions that need to be taken and shall precisely follow the directions provided during the instruction. CLIENT must be able to move freely, Client’s attentions must not be disturbed by any objects that Client may have taken along.
7. After permission from BUNGEE SIGULDA is received, CLIENT will perform the jump by standing straight at the cable car door and leaning out of the cable car with a straight body, or will perform the jump in such a way that CLIENT is positioned with his/her head down during the fall. During the fall CLIENT must not touch anything and must not disconnect any connections. After the jump CLIENT must not disconnect himself/herself from any harness or bungee cord before he/she is lowered to the ground. However, CLIENT must pull himself/herself up to the safety line so that his/her head is facing up at the moment he/she is lowered to the ground. CLIENT must also follow any other instructions given by BUNGEE SIGULDA for both the performance of the jump and other actions that are to be taken after the completion of the jump.
8. CLIENT shall, on his/her own, verify that his/her health condition allows him/her to receive the service safely. BUNGEE SIGULDA may make any inspections, however the purpose of these inspections is to reduce BUNGEE SIGULDA’S potential risks and they cannot replace the examination performed by the qualified medical personnel.
9. CLIENT complies with the instructions given by BUNGEE SIGULDA concerning his/her behavior at the place of provision of the Service before and after provision of the Service.
I HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, I ACCEPT THEM AND COMMIT MYSELF TO FOLLOW THEM.
The name, last name, signature of CLIENT and the date of signing